Wednesday, December 14, 2011



















Yesterday was spent in singapore with Mae&Zoe. Also I used public transport for the first time *ba dum tss* back to JB ! Had the almost complete MRT experience since there was a crying toddler . That was one very sad toddler , wish I had a balloon animal in my bag so I could give it to her .


i was looking for 'feminine shoes' but nothing caught my eye . Mae tried on the sluttiest looking stiletto at Neu Look dayum it screams 'Hi boys my name is Scarlet Gem ' okay that has to be the worst prossie name ever . Anyways we did nothing much but it was fun fun fun . It's always nice to spend time with them . Haul for the day was a shirt from topshop , a couple of good smelling dope Lush and EL CAMINO , The Black Key's new album . I couldn't stop sniffing the bath bomb I bought . Wanted to stand at a corner and just sniff the heck out of it till I pass out lol totally normal. And as always we were asked to do a survey on orchard road . But it was pointless because it was only for locals LOL . Before heading back we went to this stationery shop at wheelock's oh it was heaven . Sigh ' I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad ' started playing in my head .

ps:
taking a picture with the A&F models at knightsbridge has to be one of the most awkward thing I have ever done ... smfh so much .. . quote Zoe 'HOW COME THEY DONT SWEAT?!' .

No comments:

Post a Comment