Friday, January 6, 2012

easy way out


  gotye , hot chocolate , fridays 

Hello hows your year so far? 3rd day of school and it's alright I'm not stressed out ( yet ) . Reading The Hobbit in between classes is a great treat . My plans for the weekends is to organize my school books , make a few phone calls for tuition ( god I hate doing this ) , school work , eat a huge bowl of oatmeal in front of the tv . 

Last Monday , I bought a few used books from bras basah complex for a very very good price ! The smell of old books and the brown pages :>  Also Spin's The Best Of 2011 issue , album of the year Fucked Up // David Comes to Life . Of cs Damian A had to do a tuck&roll to show off his glory . While eating  a slice apple crumble @ nydc my brother explained to me the simple steps to execute the Tuck&Roll . I didnt know it was possible , I was impressed and amused .

No comments:

Post a Comment