Sunday, December 4, 2011

And we're back . This past few days I have been sleeping after the sun rises and waking up a few hours before the sun sets . Sleeping is not fun anymore pffst why do people sleep ? I mean most of the time youre not even awake ahahahhaahhahahaha jokester of the year !! Im the only one in the house who's still jet lagged .

No I wont be blogging in detail about how my trip went because cmon who reads blogs anymore ? Okay no actually I cba to. That one time when almost everyone in my circle of friends blogged . circa 2k8-2k10 And I mean the real deal . Daily updates , tonnes of pictures , how their day went in details and their current loves and loathes . Hah and remember tagboards ? cbox.ws . ' Hey dont forget to tag me ! ' ' Your tagged go do the survey on my blog ' ' Anon *leaves hate messages* ' ' Blogger *leaves a clever and sometimes not so clever comeback* ' ' Hey link me !! ' aw good times .

The reason why I still blog is well because blogging to me never gets old . The way I think of it , blogging space is like the people's square . You can start a riot or a protest and people can either walk away or join you .

.pictures//




Trevi Fountain . Yes that place in Lizzie McGuire The Movie . Where she met that no good Paolo and tossed in coins . I really couldnt stop smiling when I was there . dude lizzie and gordo was here !! and also like in the movie we went for gelato after .


yum :-)



These were taken in Assisi , 6 hours journey from Florence . Stayed in a nice hotel downhill from the famous St.Francis Basilica which we visited the next day . literally 5 minutes away . I love this medieval town its so quaint and quiet . You'll see adorable monks walking around , cute little pasticceries . And we're very fortunate because through out the whole trip the weather was perfect ! 16-24 deg and sunny .


tUn3 iN 4 mo@r by3 .

2 comments:

  1. actually people (like me) still read your blog and are very curious to know about your Italy trip so PLEASE!!!!!!! thank yew .

    ReplyDelete