Saturday, January 28, 2012

cant help you there

My week was everything but productive i love it ! BBQ @home last night  and my hair still smells like smoke . The day before went out with zoe&mae for lunch and ..... 3 hours of cluedo at starbucks . Oh god laughed till my stomach twisted had such a great time with them . Saw a bouncing buddha at c.s it was the funniest thing ever ah highlight of the day . A very round chinese man listening to his ipod wearing a very very orange hoodie with his hands tucked in the big front pocket casually walking ( it was with a bounce ) to the beat of the music he was listening to . Such a character omg . 



Starting from this Monday onwards I am pretty sure it's going to be busy busy days . I have to start my mugging party oh joy.  MmmMm and I stayed up till 4 last night drawing and listening to Given To The Wild on repeat . Bliss&Bliss if I had one wish i wish to retire from my daily routines move into a wooden cabin and do whatever the heck I want heck yeaaAaaaaAAAAAAAA 


No comments:

Post a Comment