Saturday, January 21, 2012

Flapjacks




Spent my saturday morning baking an apple flapjack crumble . My mom tried baking yesterday *cue angelic choir* she rarely bakes so she followed a recipe from a local cooking show and it didnt really came out right .. So to make our amateur baking life easier , I baked sortedfood's version of an apple crumble which turned out to be really good ! It's literally oatmeal stirred in honey + butter + cinnamon + brown sugar over green apples . Cold custard over a warm pud  


I was automatically up at 6 and forgetting that it was a Saturday I groaned and whined in my head about how tired I am and how I really want to skip school today . I've been punkD by my own bodyclock . and now for a  guilt-free game of skyrim + dvd marathon since school's off for a week  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment