Thursday, January 12, 2012

Challenge Accepted


The last and most important year of my schooling life and most of my favourite bands decides to come . Seriously ? The People's Party ( Bombay Bicycle Club ) and soon to come a festival in KL and the line up consists a band leaded by a man who's been causing my love frustrations for years , Friendly Fires . Since its in KL , since its SPM year , chances of me being able to attend are so low it left earth .

Kind of hoping something goes wrong and this festival will be cancelled ha ha hate yall . You must be thinking Im pretty dumb to give laneway a miss this year ( the only festival I get to attend since it's during CNY break ) because they cancelled Wu Lyf . Confession time ,  I actually teared when I saw the horrible news on my timeline . So that pretty much shows how badly I wanted to see them live . Wow what a   s o r e   fan ! The other day I was thinking what if they decided to bring wu lyf ?!?! without telling us ?! I WILL CUT A B**** I SWEAR .


Um yeah just wanted to let this out because I got frustrated thinking about the gigs Im going to miss this year . I guess god is really challenging me this year so , challenge accepted .

PS :

No comments:

Post a Comment