Sunday, January 15, 2012

think about it afterwards


The film pictures I took in Italy turned out great ! I'm happy with most of them . Definitely going to use a film camera more often .  Haha I didnt scan them , its now up on my wall . Initially I was going to put more stuffs up , cut out fleet foxes , bon iver & yuck from that spin magazine I bought but theres no more space lol . I'm going to redecorate my whole wall the next time I'm free which is during cny holidays woo excited !

Sigh is it really Monday tomorrow ? My saturday was somehow wasted after coming home from school for cca ( what a miracle me attending school on a saturday , last year I didnt attend a single one ) . Went for breakfast with Mae , tried my first maggie goreng mamak oh boy it was bliss . After Mae went back I was so determined to complete all of my homework but ... I napped from 2 to 7 ahahahahahah and then I did nothing afterwards other than sleep hahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha .

No comments:

Post a Comment