Friday, January 20, 2012

' what kind of bird , are YOU '

Very exciting news ! Wes Anderson 's Moonrise Kingdom will be released this year . One of my favourite screenwriter/director , the guy behind a few of my favourite films The Royal Tenenbaums & The Darjeeling Limited & The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou . He works with my dream team . Coppola , Bill Murray , Jason Schwartzman . Can't wait for another well written yellow wash film .




Theres six boxes of mandarin oranges in the kitchen . Thank you kind family friends for your citrus gift I will eat 3 oranges a day so chances of me getting scurvy will be very low . So as usual nothing much this week but I did a little dance when Tinhead messaged me back saying he'd like to customize my skateboard deck . But something about mailing a 400 dollar skateboard from Malaysia to UK makes my stomach twist a bit . Can't help but think it'll be damaged or stolen[?]  

Anyways have a good chinese new year everyone happy holidays again ha ha nothing wrong with that ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment